Give a gift, get a GIFT FROM ME!
What to get for the special someone in your life who:
* is finally taking an interest in whole foods,
* is new to veganism or vegetarianism,
* is on a locavore kick,
* has discovered a wheat sensitivity,
* wants to cut down their sugar intake,
* wants to get more in touch with the seasons,
* would like to support you in your vegetarian holiday feasting, or
* loves cookbooks and can't get enough...?
What about a copy of Get It Ripe or Ripe from Around Here?
From now until December 31, I will be thanking you for picking up a copy of one of my books and spreading the ripe word by sending you an e-zine of some of my new work, much of it never before released. Included will be: new recipes (soups! veggies! sauces! cookies! cakes! dog crackers!), gluten-free versions of previously published recipes, gift ideas, party ideas, crafts, and other winter writing. Trust me, there'll be some fun stuff in there!
PLUS: If you buy more than 1 book (either one of each, or more than one of the same) you will be entered in a draw for a Get It Ripe apron. The perfect get-up for all your holiday kitchen raging.
* Send me an email at getitripeATgmailDOTcom with "gift me please!" in the subject line.
* Attach some version (a photo, a scan, whatev) of a receipt that shows you bought a copy of Get It Ripe or Ripe from Around Here between December 1 and December 21 2011. You can buy it from anywhere as long as it's new (not second hand).
* All submitters will receive their gift by or before December 21 (provided they email before that time). But, if I think there's something sketchy about your submission, I reserve the right to not gift you (not that I anticipate this happening, at all).
* Draw for the apron will also take place on December 21 at 10am.
Finally, to make this even easier on you, my books are 30% off through Arsenal Pulp Press for a limited time. Click for deets.
You can also find the books at
or better yet, your local indie bookstore.