Read it, feel good.
Here are some books that I've picked up, and have either enjoyed bits and pieces of, or devoured from start to finish.
* The Yoga of Healing by Swami Sivananda Radha
* Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott - This woman is so smart and funny!
* Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert - Yes, I know, so popular it may be hipper to dislike it, but I'm not really oriented to being a hater.
* Committed by Elizabeth Gilbert - Yes! Helped me find some peace about relationships.
* Long Quiet Highway by Natalie Goldberg - I've read this one a couple times. It's very dear to me.
* Anger by Thich Nhat Hanh
* Teachings on Love by Thich Nhat Hanh
* The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin - I started this one recently and didn't stick with it, but am interested to revisit it.
* The Book of Awesome by Neil Pasricha
* Women Food and God: An Unexpected Path to Almost Everything by Geneen Roth - I haven't read this one yet but have heard good things
So please share. Or maybe there are books that you thought'd be awesome and didn't really do it for you. Tell us about those, too.