Coming up on 30
I thought I'd record it here to so that someone might hold me to these plans. Lesley told me to pick things that are only me-dependent, and don't have to count on anyone else for completion.
If you want to tell me what your 30 (or another land-mark age) goals are/were, or make any suggestions, lemme know!
Okay, without further delay, here's THE BEFORE-30 LIST:
1. Do a Bikram Yoga 30-day Challenge - DONE! (end of January)
2. Complete year one of the Midwifery Education Program (by end of April)
3. Have 2 published books out in the world (by end of May)
4. Do a big organization/purge of all my stuff in my mother's basement (this summer, when we can open the windows and let out the dust!)
5. Execute the full expression of Dandayamana Janushirasana (Bikram's standing head-to-knee pose)
This is clearly not me... if it was, the I'd already have reached my goal!
6. Learn to do a cartwheel (I thought I'd do this by my 20th birthday, but it seems to have slipped by.)
7. Get another one of the tattoos that've been dancing about in my head for some time
8. Knit another blanket (yes, a baby blanket will count if time is short!)
Six months for just 8 (well, 7 only now) things that I really couldn't have done 10 years ago! (Who wants to be 20 when you can be 29-and-a-half, anyway?)